You know you always here people say a "funny thing happened to me on the way to the......"
Well here is our funny thing :
We were on our way to the beach for a picnic dinner and low and behold there were two men having a bullfight right out in the middle of the field, so luckily I had my ever present camera and had to take some pictures!!!! I have to say this is something I never thought we would just run into!!!
So we have several other things to share with you all as well, but the bull fight kinda trumps them all except for the flesh eating fish, so I will have to add that video and pictures too!!!!
Believe it or not these little fish live off eating dead skin cells, (Cleopatra and some other women in history used these little guys to have beautiful skin). So as the saying goes when in Rome..... or in Japan we had to try this for ourselves!!!!
You definitely can't be really ticklish to do it, Maddie couldn't take and had to stop but Ken managed to hang in there!!! I will say that was most definitely an experience!!!! The fish thing which they refer to as Dr. Fish, is at a wonderful pool place called Chula U, it has regular pools and a natural hot spring mineral pool. We all went the other day after the Squadrons change of command and it was the perfect way to cool off and relax after a very long and hot morning.
The Change of Command, we are going to miss the Neeleys immensely, but are really excited to have the Patricks that we have known since Cherry Point!!!
Ken trying really hard not to laugh!!!! He is extremely ticklish.
The Kids have known each other for years and it is the first time they have all been back together in about 4yrs. and we just found out the another family from TKD is coming over to our little island in Aug. woohoo!!! Anybody want to come visit????
Well our favorite curry place will have to wait for the next post, I will add that with the incredible colors we watched the sky turn during the sunset the other night to the next post.
We love and miss you all!!!

2 comments:
Kari's daughter loves that place!! I guess she goes once a week with friends of hers. You will have to see how your mom likes it...
Oh, my stars! That was an incredible post. We laughed at the bull-fight, and I decided that there was NO WAY I could stand those little fish around my feet. Shoot - I about came out of the chair during a pedicure! (which Lee thought was hysterical...)
Glad your friends are surrounding you once again. Then again, have you ever NOT had a zillion friends around you? ;) Love you!
Post a Comment