Well it has been a while since we updated
the blog and thought it was about time to do so!!!
So the latest happening here on Okinawa
are that Ken graduated from the Advanced course, he
did really well and we are so proud of him!!!

Maddie had her "graduation" from elementary school
to Middle school and awards ceremony/banquet.
I think they all had a good time.
I just can't believe that my baby is going to Middle school next year!!!!!
Things here are as hectic as ever which is good cause it helps the time fly by, before we know it it will be time for Mom to be here!!!! We are so excited to see her again and get to visit, we are also planning a trip with her to Tokyo and Tokyo Disney over Labor day!!!
Well I will have to post this update in multiple posts, because it is time to run again!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well and we miss you all!!!!

2 comments:
Congrats, Ken and Maddie! What will thhis mean for Ken? He doesn't have to change jobs now, does he? I bet Maddie is excited about moving up, but she sure looks too grown up! Cute as ever...
Glad to know your mom gets to visit again. You all will have such a blast - can't wait for the picks! Thanks for the update. Love you.
OMG, I want to go to Tokyo Disney too!! We called the other day, hope that you could understand Abby's message. We've been busy doing "summer" stuff. The pool, staying out late, catching fireflies etc etc. Miss ya bunches!!
Post a Comment