One of the nicest parts of living out in town (besides our really neat house!!) is the seawall is only a 5 min walk away, and we love to walk down and watch the sunset, take the dog for a walk or my two kids like to ride their skateboards!! Maddie asked for a new skateboard for her birthday and when we went to pick it out Dad fell in love with one too! So they both got new ones, and they are having a wonderful time riding them together. Nothing like riding along or walking in my case and being able to watch the waves of the East China Sea, and I really needed to remind myself of this fact today after trying to pay all of Japanese taxes and such on all our vehicles!!!
If I Die Before I Wake...
5 years ago

1 comments:
Beautiful sunset on the water! Scenery sure makes moves a little easier (though it's mountains for us).
I would walk instead of skateboard, too, as I have NO sense of balance. :)
Love ya'!
Post a Comment