8:36 PM

What a day!!!

There is nothing like having multiple events in one day to make the day go very fast!!! But has hectic as it was, it was a wonderful day full of friends and fun!!!

The day started out with breakfast with my wonderful friends Melinda, Brittany, and Denise at new restaurant named Jakkepoes and it is a real "American" style pancake house!!  
 
                                                      
                          
The day then progressed on to a luncheon for our Key Volunteers from the squadron, 
we had lunch at a Yakiniku style restaurant (which is a Korean BBQ where you pick out raw meat and cook it yourself at your table). Needless to say I was not that hungry after having my wonderful banana pancakes!!  But I did manage to eat a little and the company was great!!!
                      
So the day keeps going on the  SgtMaj"s post and relief, we had to say goodbye to our SgtMaj and welcomed a new one, we are all very sad to see Rudy leave, the good news is they are not leaving the island just our unit, so we still get to see Jacqueline and Rudy!!

Next on the agenda was getting Miss Maddie ready for her first school dance (she can't be that old already!!!). The fifth grade students got to participate in the end of the year dance, because they too will be moving to the middle school next year also. And believe it or not she even wore a dress!!! And looked awfully cute in it!!!
                     
I love this sweet Face!!!
And last but not least for my day was going to play Bunco with the wives from our squadron, we had 20 women attend last night and we had a fantastic time together, it was a very long day, but filled with great people, good food and my beautiful family, what more could a girl ask for!!!!!

3 comments:

Mama Self said...

Too cute! I love Maddie's dress!

I hate to admit it, but your day that you described made me feel like I'm in slow motion. I can't decide if I'm ready to speed up again or not... :)

Love you.

Brittany said...

I love Maddie's dress! She looks absolutely beautiful!! We missed you guys Sunday.
Love,
Britt

Mama Self said...

Where do you all go to church and what time? I've got friends who recently moved out there and they are looking for one...