





Well I have to say our daughter is more adventurous with her choice in food than either of her parents!!! Maddie had her "friends sleep over" for her birthday last night and chose to go to a Sushi go round, the food literally goes around on a little conveyer belt in front of you. And they charge by the plate, each plate has a design and a correlating price, so when you are done they tally up your plates and give you your total, so dinner last night was 3,700 Yen, not bad for 5 people!!! We also went and played at a place called Dragon palace, it has every video game you can think of, all types of "crane" games of skill, and last but not least sticky pictures.
What are sticky pictures you ask, well they are incredibly popular here in Japan and they are an updated version of photo booth pictures. The girls finished off the night by camping out on our balcony in a tent.

2 comments:
Yummy Sushi! I love it! The sunset is beautiful and the picture of Kenny and Maddie on the skateboards are priceless! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Love you!
Yum...sushi!! Way to go Maddie! we all love it here, but only Lee can stand GIANT pieces of uncooked fish and octopus. :)
I bet your Mother's Day was warm...mine was freezing. That's OK. Lee cooked lunch and the kids and Lee got me some ramekins. Looks like it's time I whipped up some dessert! Love you!
Post a Comment